Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: An open letter to OmegaVerb and IB

  1. #1
    Inactive Member D-Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    So, the two of you would like to know why I saddled OV with the "Snob" moniker? Why I cast my lot in with the majority of the board to proclaim his bitchdom far and wide? Let's investigate, shall we?

    Let's start with what a snob is:

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dictionary.com Listing 1 and 4

    snob
    n.
    One who tends to patronize, rebuff, or ignore people regarded as social inferiors and imitate, admire, or seek association with people regarded as social superiors.

    One who affects an offensive air of self-satisfied superiority in matters of taste or intellect.

    snob

    n : a person regarded as arrogant and annoying [syn: prig, snot]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Ok, make note of that. Now, let's look at the best synonym for snobby:

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dictionary.com
    pre?ten?tious Pronunciation Key (pr-tnshs)
    adj.
    Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.
    Making or marked by an extravagant outward show; ostentatious</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Right here, right now, I don't think I really need to go any further in explaining why I am justified in labeling OV as a snob. But, fuck it...I've got some time.

    When I first started posting on SC in 99, I didn't think much ill towards OV, I don't even think he was using that nic then..anyway..there were countless other personalities to smack with...Mr. Mike, caddie, Big Daddy in DC, Blackula, etc. However, I started to notice there was a dude that had little to no game, yet kept trying to drop snide comments in threads. Big deal, everyone was like that. However, there was an air of a pompous brat behind this poster. We never addressed each other head on, save a few driveby volleys that meant nothing.

    Time went on and the dude began to increase the level of his brand of sarcasm, that was less sarcastic than bitter and we began to hear of his woman problems. The persona he was portraying didn't jive with the twiddled cunt his true self was trying to expose. Having set himself above others, he then started to reach out to the board, offering Simsex and fantasy games to everyone he wished to have as friends. His world was spiraling out of control.

    The tree-topper for OV, was when he decided to C & P the script to the Matrix, and then substitute SC nicknames for characters in the movie...and in a desperate cry for help, dubbed himself "The One." Not only did he self-gloss himself this pretentious name for the story, but he carried it along with him as his descriptor on subsequent boards.

    It was during this time that OV decided to emulate the maddening style of one of the posters that personified snobbery...Innocent Bystander. And the rest, folks, is history.

    And speaking of Innocent Bystander, let's also look at the widely held belief that OV is IB....which I don't buy for a second. Instead, they are more like a Bizarro Highlights comic titled "Goofus and Goofer."
    <ul type="square">[*] IB posesses inate intelligence, but belies it by being obtuse and combative over single sentences in a post.[*] OV pretends to be an intelligent poster, but belies it by cramming one sentence of substance into every 10 sentences he posts.[*] IB has perfected the art of cutting and pasting...context be damned.[*] OV has imitated IB's C & P smack, context be damned.[*] IB finds fault with any opinion that differs from hers.[*] OV finds fault with any opinion that differs from his.[*] IB posts extrapolated replies to anything that she feels will goad on most posters[*] OV posts meandering, edited stories and scripts that feature himself as the protagonist, trying to win the favor of most posters.[*] IB doesn't answer callout threads, but defends OV in his[*] OV doesn't defend IB in callout threads, but says "Yeah, what IB said" in his.[*] IB lives in a simulated world, where normal human behavior must not occur.[*] OV lives vicariously through the SIMS, creating a Michael Jackson-esque fantasyland where he can manipulate those around him and feel powerful.[/list]

    So there you have it, you should never call OV and IB the same poster...it is clear that they both suck in their own unique, pompous ways.

    Sorry this was so long, but since I rarely lower myself to OV's level, I figured I better get it right the first time. Good night now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Pogue Mahone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd respond, but I'm too good for this sort of thing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imik's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pogue Mahone:
    I'd respond, but I'm too good for this sort of thing.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Since you're someone who calls movies "films" it's not really surprising that you won't get your feet wet.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member recess22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just had to pop in to RACK D-Dogg. That is probably the best use of UBB coding I've seen since I've been here. It's just a shame that you have associated yourself in the same group of helpless tards such as Biggie, falling for the myth that is the L-Block.

    Oh, and you forgot to include OV's sig of accusing the whole board of being his trolls. So your list would be modified to include:

    <ul type="square">[*]IB likes to point out posters in his/her sig who are not what they pretend to be.[*]OV likes to point out other posters in his sig who pretend to be him.[/list]


    Oh and the RACK the T-Block.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gbg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dogg, I look at it this way. Smack is smack. What transpires on this board isnt really real.

    Most of these posters do not take this seriously, although Im pretty sure that there are the exception that cross the line and can not differentiate between the two. **cough**inkydave**cough**

    As for OV and IB, I enjoy the banter. They add spice to the board. Both of them make topics hot.

    Question is, would anyone of us be able to have a "real life friendship" with either of these two?

    My guess is yip. We all come across as something which we are not in here. It is a safety shield. We can hide behind a personna, let our hair down and let loose.

    Am I sticking up for either of them? Hell no. But I understand where they are coming from. I think that they play the game well. I would be the first to jump on either of them when they make a stupid post, just as I expect anyone else to pile on me when I do the same.

    Thats my story and Im stickin to it forums

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cowboy _Bebop's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2002
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    無実の傍観者は私の大きい陰茎に, あなたの唇を置く

    <font color=red>あなたは何か他のもののために無益である!
    </font color>

    あなたがこれを読んだら私をあなたに1 つの質問をすることを許
    可しなさい

    <font size=10>なぜか. </font size>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Buccaneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cowboy _Bebop:
    無実の傍観者は私の大きい陰茎に, あなたの唇を置く

    <font color=red>あなたは何か他のもののために無益である!
    </font color>

    あなたがこれを読んだら私をあなたに1 つの質問をすることを許
    可しなさい

    <font size=10>なぜか. </font size>
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    What kind of an avatar is that you fiend?!

    We demand an Edward picture there.

  8. #8
    Atomic Punk
    Guest Atomic Punk's Avatar

    Post

    I got to go with D-Dogg here. After all, he ran that funny troll "Suck My Balls." forums

  9. #9
    Inactive Member inkydave's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    .....why I saddled OV with the "Snob" moniker

    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Because you wanted to be the poster boy for pot calling the kettle black?

    Bitch is, you are actually the poster boy for "shoe don't fit, bitch. Move on down the road and maybe your REAL Cinderella will stuff her hoof up your ass and become your queen."

  10. #10
    Inactive Member OmegaVerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So much to do ... D-Dogg, you were never this much of an imbecile before ... What happened?

    That same "Snob Moniker" can also be applied to you ... You're doing exactly what you claim makes me a snob.

    I'll bold the part of the definition that applies to you ... and use italics for what I've never done ...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dictionary.com Listing 1 and 4
    snob
    n.
    One who tends to patronize, rebuff, or ignore people regarded as social inferiors and imitate, admire, or seek association with people regarded as social superiors.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You've admitted to ignoring me ... and now you're rebuffing my comments ... and certainly patronizing my intelligence ...

    You fit the same definition that you say labels me.

    Hypocrite. You're trying to Smack me for "crimes" that you, yourself are committing as you author this thread.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">snob
    n : a person regarded as arrogant and annoying [syn: prig, snot]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Annoying is so subjective ... I think you're annoying as well when your being hypocritical.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, make note of that. Now, let's look at the best synonym for snobby:</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Done. I've jotted it down on my notepad ... D-Dogg thinks I'm a snob because I do similar things to him ...

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dictionary.com
    pre?ten?tious Pronunciation Key (pr-tnshs)
    adj.
    Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.
    Making or marked by an extravagant outward show; ostentatious </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You're swerving all over the road here ... Pick an argument and support it without undermining it ... Do that first. Then look for smarter-sounding words.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Right here, right now, I don't think I really need to go any further in explaining why I am justified in labeling OV as a snob. But, fuck it...I've got some time.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    More patronizing ... Your haughty kindness is remarkable.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When I first started posting on SC in 99, I didn't think much ill towards OV, I don't even think he was using that nic then..anyway..there were countless other personalities to smack with...Mr. Mike, caddie, Big Daddy in DC, Blackula, etc. However, I started to notice there was a dude that had little to no game, yet kept trying to drop snide comments in threads. Big deal, everyone was like that. However, there was an air of a pompous brat behind this poster. We never addressed each other head on, save a few driveby volleys that meant nothing.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    1. OmegaVerb was my first name in SmackChat. Started March 28, 2000. I've never changed nics. Who did else you think I was?

    2. For being somebody that had, in your words, "little to no game" why wasn't I beat on like jeffie? Isn't that what Smack is about? Best on those that deserve it ... obviously the consensus was that I didn't do anything to merit negative attention ... because almost nobody called me out.

    And the "bitter" comment ... That always floor me. Sarcasm is supposed to leave a rancid taste in the recipient's mouth and mind ...

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Time went on and the dude began to increase the level of his brand of sarcasm, that was less sarcastic than bitter and we began to hear of his woman problems. The persona he was portraying didn't jive with the twiddled cunt his true self was trying to expose. Having set himself above others, he then started to reach out to the board, offering Simsex and fantasy games to everyone he wished to have as friends. His world was spiraling out of control.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That is funny.

    I talked about my divorce ... Yes. So did several other people as they've suffered through their own.

    And "SIMS Smack" ... must be a new card in the Smack Card deck ... There were over 200 volunteers for it, during its course. Yeah ... It must have really sucked ass to warrant three sequels.

    That's better than Die Hard!

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The tree-topper for OV, was when he decided to C & P the script to the Matrix, and then substitute SC nicknames for characters in the movie...and in a desperate cry for help, dubbed himself "The One." Not only did he self-gloss himself this pretentious name for the story, but he carried it along with him as his descriptor on subsequent boards.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    webdog gave me the title "The One". I wasn't even in the original parody. But when I ran it past a couple of friends, one suggested that because it was my 4000th post, I should be in it. On a failing message board, it was, quite possibly, the best thing on it.

    It even spawned a thread in THE, asking if it was worthwhile reading. Resounding "Yes" was the answer.

    So my "tree-topper" was something that still garners opinions some eight months later ... Not bad on my behalf.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was during this time that OV decided to emulate the maddening style of one of the posters that personified snobbery...Innocent Bystander. And the rest, folks, is history.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    More funny fiction.

    I've been accused of being IB. And that I post like IB. But the Cut and Paste (C&P) method was used long before IB came around ...

    I used it.
    cobra used it.
    ppanther used it.
    Catfish used it.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And speaking of Innocent Bystander, let's also look at the widely held belief that OV is IB....which I don't buy for a second. Instead, they are more like a Bizarro Highlights comic titled "Goofus and Goofer."</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    The first sensible thing you've said all thread ... I'll only debate what you've said about me in your "Here's Why OV Is A Snob" thread, D-Hypocrite.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OV pretends to be an intelligent poster, but belies it by cramming one sentence of substance into every 10 sentences he posts.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    How many sentences is this thread? How many "substance" sentences are there?

    The ratio seems to be 1:12 ... slightly worse than my 1:10 ratio.

    Try harder.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OV has imitated IB's C & P smack, context be damned.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I've never misconstrued somebody's quote in a way I meant to

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OV finds fault with any opinion that differs from his.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Where there is fault ... like you being hypocritical in calling me a "snob" for doing what you are doing in this thread.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OV posts meandering, edited stories and scripts that feature himself as the protagonist, trying to win the favor of most posters.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I wasn't in SmackPark. SmackTRIX was a milestone ... and I even had a pic of myself used in my SmackChat Trading Cards milestone thread.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OV doesn't defend IB in callout threads, but says "Yeah, what IB said" in his.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Read what IB said in her response to Atomic Punk.

    Sorry ... I couldn't resist. Why should I re-iterate questions that are raised by soebody else? That's just redundant and annoying ...

    Awwwwwww ... FUCK!

    Not annoying ... I guess that blows up part of your argument.

    The person who read you those threads must have skipped over my responses ... Make sure you have funds in your checking account to keep his paycheck from bouncing.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OV lives vicariously through the SIMS, creating a Michael Jackson-esque fantasyland where he can manipulate those around him and feel powerful.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Actually, I feel more powerful when I run though the streets of Liberty City with a flame thrower and an FBI Car in my garage ... That's power.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So there you have it, you should never call OV and IB the same poster...it is clear that they both suck in their own unique, pompous ways.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    By labelling us "pompous" ... You're a snob.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry this was so long, but since I rarely lower myself to OV's level, I figured I better get it right the first time. Good night now.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Dude, you ignore me. How did you know what level I was on? And you weren't right. You've wallow in hypocrisy ever since you hit the SUBMIT button.

    recess,
    That sig ... was sarcasm. It was just a train of accusations that desparate people through out ... Like accusing IB of being me ... Van of being Pogue ...

    If you had any sense of logic, you'd know it wasn't an accusation, it was a sarcastic joke.

    Good Night Now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •